Thursday, April 26, 2012

$75.00



Inspection went well!
We need the central beam in the basement replaced which sounds terrifying since is an incredibly important part of the house overall structural integrity but I have been assured it is an easy and RELATIVELY cheap fix. I guess we will see.

We asked the seller to knock off $500 of the sell price to pay for that repair. I assumed he would say no, because at this point, lets face it, we are OBVIOUSLY buying this house. Instead of just refusing, he decided to reduce the feel price by a WHOPPING $75.00. I feel like I would had been less insulted at the outright refusal. He also refuses to leave the Christmas stuff. Ass.

Regardless, we are still on schedule to close May 4th. Apparently I have work that day but heres hoping I can get someone to cover. I can't wait to buy a crowbar and a sledge hammer and start beating the crap out this old house.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful house for a beautiful lady. Now about this husband deal ... ;)

    ReplyDelete